Account Executive Position
Cool Creek Energy – Kamloops BC
As a Sales Professional you will play a vital role in growing our Business, while maintaining existing Business relationships. You’re responsible for building a strong sales pipeline and acquiring new customer account business within the province of British Columbia. You excel at developing new business with new customers and are proactively generating new leads. Being proactive you will seek to understand the customer’s needs and work to resolve any issues by providing solutions utilizing a combination of products and services provided by Cool Creek.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years’ of successful account management experience, with proven track record
- Knowledge of Fuels and Lubricants
- Demonstrated success in generating and hunting new business opportunities.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding and rapidly changing environment without close supervision.
- Able to travel to grow new business opportunities and manage the existing customer base Goal oriented, with proven history of meeting or exceeding sales and other personal and professional goals.
- Demonstrate a combination of creative, technical and analytical skills that have provided innovative and flexible solutions for customers.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel coupled strong communication skills both Verbal and written giving the ability to write high quality winning sales proposals.
- Strong relationship building, consultation, and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com in confidence.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted